What is the best and easiest app to use?
    01-30-2016 01:17 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you interested in purchasing music for download, or subscribing to a streaming service?

Be aware that "free MP3 downloaders" are often of questionable integrity and legality, and may increase your risk for malware.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-30-2016 01:38 PM
    You might want to check out this article. The best music player apps for Android http://www.androidcentral.com/best-m...layers-android

If you want to upload songs from your personal music collection to Google Play Music, please see the following link. https://support.google.com/googlepla.../1075570?hl=en
    B. Diddy likes this.
    01-30-2016 01:53 PM
    I usually just copy files from my PC to my phone if I have music I want to put on the phone (assuming it's not single-copy-use licensed). For example, I have a copy of the full performance of "Thus Spake Zarathustra" (the theme of 2001: A Space Odyssey) on my phone because I love the piece. Just copied a Creative Commons licensed recording to the phone - simple. (I have a folder on my SD card named mp3 for music.)

If you have a particular folder/file organization on your PC (like artist/album/tracks here), copy the whole top folder and you'll keep the organization. (I prefer doing it manually, rather than the Music Manager link Laura gave, because then I'm certain what's going where, and I can skip or add anything I like. Then again, it took 3 years to drag me from DOS to Windows.)
    Laura Knotek and B. Diddy like this.
    01-30-2016 04:07 PM
    What is the best and easiest app to use?
    I actually don't use an app. I use YouTube and a YouTube converter. Go to google and type "youtube converter" and click the first one. Go to YouTube or the YouTube app, find the video of the song you want, and tap "share" and then copy the link. Copying can be done by long pressing the word or in this case the link. In the YouTube app there is an option to copy it. To paste you also long press but press the paste icon instead of the copy icon. Delete the text in the box on the converter website and paste the link there. Then hit convert and once it converts (usually around 5-15 seconds but can take up to a few minutes based on Internet speed) hit download. Find it under recent in the music app that comes already on your phone.
    03-23-2016 12:23 AM