My wife's s6 active is mixing conversations when receiving text messages.

A

AC Question

For example, she'll get a text from her niece, and her nieces picture icon shows up, but the text will appear in the history of a co worker. It seems to be completely random.

Another example would be that my wife and I were sent a text as part of a group conversation. I received and responded to the group without issue using the same model phone, service provider and updates. She never received any of the group texts other than it appeared on her phone that I was sending her a message, but she had to download it, and it would never complete. I suggested that she should create her own group message using the same exact contacts of the original group. She tried that and it said the message sent, but I didn't receive it and it showed a history for her from an old conversation with someone not even part of the group. I don't know if this is a phone issue, Android issue or service provider issue.

How can she fix this?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I'll move your thread to the S6 active forum where it'll be easier getting feedback from other owners.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci