i am looking for a matte finish / anti-glare tempered glass screen protector for my samsung galaxy s6 active. so far i have only found 2 results on ebay / amazon that claim to offer this product, but one seller (guarmor/gadgetarmor) has already shipped me the wrong thing twice.

basically, my question is this: does this product even exist? i can find matte glass for iphones all day, but it seems that nobody makes it for galaxy s6 active. i already have a skinomi matte skin on my phone but i would love to have the added protection of tempered glass. i just cant stand the clear screen, i much prefer the anti glare properties of the frosted finish & it feels much better to the touch in my opinion.

someone please help!
    08-11-2017 08:47 PM
    i am looking for a matte finish / anti-glare tempered glass screen protector for my samsung galaxy s6 active. so far i have only found 2 results on ebay / amazon that claim to offer this product, but one seller (guarmor/gadgetarmor) has already shipped me the wrong thing twice.

basically, my question is this: does this product even exist? i can find matte glass for iphones all day, but it seems that nobody makes it for galaxy s6 active. i already have a skinomi matte skin on my phone but i would love to have the added protection of tempered glass. i just cant stand the clear screen, i much prefer the anti glare properties of the frosted finish & it feels much better to the touch in my opinion.

someone please help!
    They exist but like you said you found 2 results. The S6 Active is very limited with what's out there. My wife had the S5 Active and I had a hard time finding things
    08-12-2017 05:22 AM
    so if it does exist, would anyone know where to find it? i would love nothing more than to get my hands on this.
    08-13-2017 12:14 PM