Preferred accessory for the S6E

macdarwin

May 20, 2014
Visit site
ArmorSuit Military shield screen protector. Its a wet install and very clear like its not there

Posted via the Android Central App

Keith Molloy

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Bodyguardz ultra tough screen protector ! Very impressed given that i initially i thought i was going to have to remove it and 8 hours later it looks and feels great :)

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Zagg HD Clear.
Perfect fit, no lift, no bubbles, no orange peel. Can't even tell it is there unless you get super up close to it.

ITmonster

May 4, 2015
Visit site
I got a wireless charger from ebay for only $11.88, and it works better than the original samsung charger, maybe it's the best item I bought from ebay.
And I bought a hd clear screen protector, which can cover full screen, looks great.

TurboHope

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Smart watch and uag case, quick charger, and of course, any tempered screen protector. Not so good at pocking one thing...

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I prefer Galaxy S6 Screen Protector, Obliq Tempered Glass :)
This is the only screen protector that I've ever used that was simple to apply and get right the first time. No air bubbles or trapped dust; the film goes on straight and fits perfectly. :)

MattKerwin

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
What cases are you all using and more importantly liking for your S6 edge? I got a cheap Body Glove TPU case when I purchased the phone at AT&T...I like it as it is very slim and low profile, but want to see what other options people are liking! Thanks for sharing!

Attachments

• Photo_2015-06-25_11-52-53_AM.jpg
    Photo_2015-06-25_11-52-53_AM.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 135

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
The only two things I've bought so far -- Powerbot wireless charger and the Spigen Neo Hybrid CC case. If a waterproof case becomes available I will probably get one.

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I had this case and returned it within a day or two. It was too slippery for my liking even though the back was textured.

What cases are you all using and more importantly liking for your S6 edge? I got a cheap Body Glove TPU case when I purchased the phone at AT&T...I like it as it is very slim and low profile, but want to see what other options people are liking! Thanks for sharing!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463