Urban Armor Gear versus Otterbox Xymmetry for the S6 Edge. Which is better?

A

AC Question

urban armor gear versus otterbox xymmetry for s6 edge. which is better?

concerned about drops and cracks. Want the better protection not so concerned with how it looks.

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Re: urban armor gear versus otterbox xymmetry for s6 edge. which is better?

Personally, the UAG case is as protective as I'm willing to go for my edge. The SUPCASE looks like the most protective, but is also the most bulky case. The otterbox symetry case doesn't appeal to me at all. It all depends on what case you like, but it's hard to protect the edge screen on this phone. If you want ultimate protection, you bought the wrong phone. I would advise you to do a search on Amazon for S6 edge cases, and pick the one you like.

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site

I would go Urban Armor Gear, or Spigen Tough Armor. The otterbox doesn't appeal to me. Do a search on Amazon, for S6 edge cases, and pick one. There are other choices, like SUPCASE and Verus Thor also.

huangleilei3

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
Usually, pretty cases cannot protect your S6 Edge well, what can protect your S6 Edge won't be so good-looking.
If you want beautiful cases and want protect your phone well, then you need a Tempered glass screen protector to work with.

enduro

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site

I've gor the UAG and can't fault it. I dropped my phone on many surfaces countless times an it's fine. Dropping on an uneven surface such as gravel is a fear especially if it were to land glass down.

I also always insure my phones.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech