Flip cases cause damage with magnets?

Denisew 1972

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Okay, I have a question. Do flip cases with a magnetic closure damage your phone? I have read conflicting theories on this on the internet. Some say it will damage your phone. Have any of you had any problems use a flip case with a magnet? After having to send my phone to samsung for repairs on a motherboard once already I don't want to go through that again. Are there any cases without magnetic closures that are folio type cases? I really love the leather ones but all of them seem to have some sort of magnets built into the cases. This makes me nervous? Thoughts? (I gave up the screen protector because I wonder if the "wet/dry" mounting messed up my motherboard to begin with so I don't want to have to use a screen protector which is why I'm looking for a folio type case to begin with) thanks for any suggestions!

Posted via the Android Central App

valorian

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
I had a magnetic flip case when I had the S5. I loved how it worked. I had that case on for two years and the magnet never damaged me phone. I'm curently looking for a similar smart case with a window viewer but it doesn't seem like anyone is making one for the S6 Edge. All I can find are ones for the Edge +.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm