Otterbox symmetry series case for S6 edge

TheGoodNamesAreGone

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site
Just got mine through the mail a few days ago. Believe it or not, I was actually foolish enough to not get a case right away upon receiving my device. I had it for about 14 months before finally getting a case, after witnessing my niece have an unfortunate incident with her iphone 6(she dropped it and shattered the screen). So I wised up and figured as much goes into these things, I better case it up before my luck runs out.

So I ordered an otterbox symmetry case, it was easy to slip on, and doesn't add very much bulk. It has the beveled design at the top and bottom of the screen to help try to keep the screen from making contact in event of a drop. The weakness however, is that the sides still appear quite vulnerable. The case is not beveled on the sides and it just seems that leaves a lot of vulnerability. Anyone else have this case, and if so have you dropped it and had it impact on a side instead of back, top, or bottom, and if that is also the case, did your screen still suffer damage? I'm evaluating on whether I should exchange or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol