best place to order a wireless charger?

dridas

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
If you are wanting to "fast charge" your S6 Edge+, I would wait. The current Qi wireless chargers on the market may (or may not) support the S6 Edge+ and Note5 fast wireless charging.

The one on the Samsung website says "Coming Soon", so it's currently not available. Not sure when it will be, but I've searched far and wide- and have yet to find one that supports "fast charging". If you look at the various Samsung Wireless Chargers, the fast charger will say "fast charge" in the center. BTW, the one you get with the BB pre-order is not the fast charge model.

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I have several different Qi chargers throughout the house and one in the car...Powerbot version 1 & 2, Nokia and some no name brand off Amazon.
They all work just fine and seem to charge reasonably fast.

AQPerry

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
The one I got for free from the best buy preorder has issues, I placed the gs6e+ on the charger and initially it'll start charging but over time it'll stop so I'm about to return it, it also doesn't work with my nexus 6. I got a couple of cheapo chargers from amazon(sans adaptor and cable) for $6 each that don't have any issues whatsoever as long as I use a 2mah adaptor and USB cable with it, I think the Samsung qid standard charger is the culprit.

Posted via the Android Central App

Matt Behnken

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
I'll chime in here since the deadline is in 2 days. Free wireless charger if u activate samsung.pay and add a supported card. I got mine, its free and awesome.

THE ACTIVATION PERIOD AND REDEMPTION PERIOD:*The activation period begins October 28, 2015 and ends November 8, 2015 (“Activation Period”). A valid “Offer Claim Form” must be submitted (as set forth in Section 3 below) between October 28, 2015 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and November 15, 2015 at 11:59:59 PM ET, or while supplies last, whichever occurs first (“Redemption Period”). See below for instructions on how to receive and redeem the Offer item.

Posted via the Android Central App