Mine came in yesterday. It's in gold from Verizon. Loving it so far. So fast and no lag what's so ever. I thought I was gonna be concerned about the size but it's actually not bad at all. This thing is awesome. Battery life has been fantastic by the way! Ask any questions! If I knew they were coming out with this I never would've bought the original s6 edge. This is much better !! Actually more you can do with the edge screen finally

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-20-2015 07:45 PM
    Mine came in yesterday. It's in gold from Verizon. Loving it so far. So fast and no lag what's so ever. I thought I was gonna be concerned about the size but it's actually not bad at all. This thing is awesome. Battery life has been fantastic by the way! Ask any questions! If I knew they were coming out with this I never would've bought the original s6 edge. This is much better !! Actually more you can do with the edge screen finally

I will go pick mine up at lunch tomorrow. Any chance you saw how much space was left on the phone out of the box?

How much of the bloat can you actually uninstall?

How hot has the phone gotten with heavy use?

Thanks!
    08-20-2015 08:27 PM
    I think people said 50gb left over but dont quote me on that.

08-20-2015 08:32 PM
    I got mine from Verizon also. 32gb. I debloated a lot of the stock things verizon puts on plus amazon items and used all my apps I had on the HTC M8 and am running with 20gb still open. I keep my music in Google's cloud and use Drive for files. I am very pleased with the phone and battery isn't at all bad so far.
    radyoactive likes this.
    08-20-2015 08:41 PM
    I will go pick mine up at lunch tomorrow. Any chance you saw how much space was left on the phone out of the box?

How much of the bloat can you actually uninstall?

How hot has the phone gotten with heavy use?

Thanks!
    Hasn't gotten hot at all. Not even a little warm. But I haven't Uninstalled any of the bloat yet. It hasn't really bothered me honestly.

08-21-2015 02:20 PM
    I ended up ordering mine today online from Verizon with Saturday delivery due to when I got to checkout it offered me an extra 10 gigs of data for a year.

08-21-2015 02:39 PM
    Got gold.. wanted 64 gig but they had to order it i didn't wanna wait

08-21-2015 04:27 PM
    64gb from tmo has 54gb available.

08-21-2015 10:18 PM
    I ended up ordering mine today online from Verizon with Saturday delivery due to when I got to checkout it offered me an extra 10 gigs of data for a year.

Oooh. What did that entail? I just switched to the Verizon Large Plan, I'm curious about this "extra 10 GB'S of data for a year!"
    08-22-2015 02:59 PM
    Picked mine up yesterday and got it set up. With all of the issues I've read about the edge I was a bit worried about replacing my Nexus 6 but this phone has been excellent. Very fast, battery life is on par, maybe a bit better than the nexus.

I did notice some lag using the stock keyboard but I turned off the letter preview and the lag is gone.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    08-22-2015 04:07 PM
    Oooh. What did that entail? I just switched to the Verizon Large Plan, I'm curious about this "extra 10 GB'S of data for a year!"
    All I did was to do the Edge upgrade from my Note 4 to the 64 gig S6 Edge Plus chose to finance for the 24 month and when I got to check out it showed that they were offering me 10 gig free for a year so now we have 25 gigs for $100.

08-22-2015 06:49 PM
    All I did was to do the Edge upgrade from my Note 4 to the 64 gig S6 Edge Plus chose to finance for the 24 month and when I got to check out it showed that they were offering me 10 gig free for a year so now we have 25 gigs for $100.

Holy cow. I'm doing the same here in a week, so I hope I get a goodie as such when I do it.
    08-22-2015 09:17 PM
    This may or may not help since I have a S6 but I have the 32GB and after removing all bloat ware and having apps I use installed plus Nova Prime, etc I have 21GB available.

Samsung Galaxy S6 - Black - 32GB - AT&T
    ZAGG Tempered Glass
    08-22-2015 09:23 PM