Samsung Wireless Pad

anon(92475)

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
No. I'm not aware of any unit that will work without a power source. It can be a laptop, wall plug, and possibly a vehicle, but it has to be plugged up.

Posted via the Android Central App

AQPerry

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I have seen a wireless charger extended battery pack on amazon, I'll have to look it up.

Posted via Android Central App

HolyBuckeye

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
so question about that. I charged this overnight, the noticed the light was blinking after about a hour. I wasn't sure what that meant (I thought meant done) so I left it alone, and it only charged to 42%. I took it off, and put it back on, and it only charged again to 42% before it stopped.

Any reason for this?

BKlip

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
so question about that. I charged this overnight, the noticed the light was blinking after about a hour. I wasn't sure what that meant (I thought meant done) so I left it alone, and it only charged to 42%. I took it off, and put it back on, and it only charged again to 42% before it stopped.

Any reason for this?

Same here. Mine drops the charge after a few minutes while on the pad.

AQPerry

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Same here. Mine drops the charge after a few minutes while on the pad.

That's the issue I've run across, put the phone on the charger with about 73% charge on it before I went to bed and woke up with the light on the charger flashing and the phone at 68% charge, plugged it into the stock cord charger and it went to 100% in about 30 minutes, about to take the charger I got free with the preorder back to best buy for another one.

Posted via the Android Central App