wanna know when you can get the Fast Charge Wireless Charging Pad?

Yellowcanary

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
Got my email mine has shipped just hoping it'll work through the Ottobox Semmatry Case. Any advice for a first time user

Posted via the Android Central App

StevenJ_AK

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Yes, the official samsung fast charging one. The only thing is, the chargers I purchased are from Korea, so the power cord requires an adapter to work here in the states. The person I purchased them from included the adapters and it works perfectly. You can also use the charging cord that was included with the phone and fast charging still works. The seller also gives the option to purchase the fast charging pad by itself, you would just need to use the fast charger that came with your phone for it to work. I'm not home, but I will post pictures when I get home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

I live in Seoul, South Korea and It's funny because today I went on a search for the fast wireless pad and fast charge battery pack. I looked at 4 different samsung d'light stores as well as their flagship store in Gangnam which is at their mobile headquarters building and even they didn't have them. Couldn't give me a date when they would either. I really want one of those fast charge battery packs. What was the name of the retailer you got it from?

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
These chargers sure do work as advertised. Might pick up another one and just put them all around the house.

Yellowcanary

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
Mines been on the truck with Fedex out for delivery since Saturday at 4 am I'm guessing since it was Saturday and said next business day is the reason it wasn't delivered on Sat and Monday was labor day so hopefully today.

MikezDroid

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
Mines been on the truck with Fedex out for delivery since Saturday at 4 am I'm guessing since it was Saturday and said next business day is the reason it wasn't delivered on Sat and Monday was labor day so hopefully today.

Long overnight. I'm jealous. Mine still hasn't shipped. The white one seems harder to come by.

Sent from my Edge+

Yellowcanary

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
My Samsung Fast Chargers Arrived today can't wait to try it tonight.

Attachments

• 3696.jpg
    3696.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Yellowcanary

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
After using the Samsung Fast Charger for the last 4 or 5 days that I picked up from a seller on Amazon since Samsung didn't have it in stock and Amazon said from 2 to 3 months. I did have to pay $69 but no tax or shipping and this is the first time to use a wireless charger much less the Fast Charger and so far I love this thing. Doesn't have to be perfectly centered it has a soft blue glow at the end and turns green when complete doesn't seem to heat up the phone much it also seems to charge close to the same as plugin charging and build quality is good. I have the Ottobox Semmatry Case on my phone

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Yeah it will be a cold day in he'll before I buy this if Samsung doesn't do right by me after sending them back my regular charging pad from them. I don't understand why they can't do the right thing with those chargers that don't work with the s6e plus or note 5. I've literally had more resistance from Samsung on replacing that 50 charging pad then I had when they replaced a 3500 dollar TV I bought from them that only had cosmetic damage but still worked ... Smh...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech