Textra or Samsung SMS?

mgm83

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I've been using textra for 2 years with no issues. I really like it but I'm hoping they add support for the edge screen. The stock app seems dated to me

Posted via the Android Central App

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
After a full day of pounding out text messages using Textra, it's working beautifully. None of the issues you freaked out about. Don't tell everyone it's crap just because you had an issue.

ucsdsig

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
After a full day of pounding out text messages using Textra, it's working beautifully. None of the issues you freaked out about. Don't tell everyone it's crap just because you had an issue.

I've been using Textra since it was released back in 2013. Never had an issue with it on my Note 3, Note 4 or my S6 Edge+. Great app.

dorlisa

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I am using the SMS messaging app that came on the Edge+. I love it because I downloaded a theme and it came themed as well. I do wish I could make it where it would not cut up long text messages... when someone sends me a long text, it divides it up and I have to figure out the order it should go in. I think that is my only complaint.

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I just looked after your mentioned that. I'm running a wicked theme also, and the stock messaging app is themed. It looks awesome. I'm going to try it again for a bit.