Does the tempered glass screen protector stick well?

italygrl1

May 5, 2014
Visit site
Screen protector...

Does the tempered glass screen protector stick well? I know on my previous iphone 6 plus which is about the same size length wise, it lifted slightly around the sides which allowed dirt and dust to get trapped in there and i had it replaced twice and it still did it...So does anyone have that one or recommend another one that wont do that?

anon(92475)

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Re: Screen protector...

I don't know if the manufacturers have released a tempered glass screen protector for the S6 Edge Plus. Due to the nature of the curved screen, it appears difficulties have arisen. For now, our best bet is just a traditional screen protector.

Also, with your previous phone, it's likely that there was dust or some other particle on the screen that caused lift.

Posted via the Android Central App

schminckemd10

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site

I've seen a few on amazon. I know Spigen has one release that has gotten decent reviews so far.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

zipro

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site

Spigen - really? Can't find anything on their website. I use the Spigen curved crystal one, which isn't glass, but still works extremely well and covers the entire screen

italygrl1

May 5, 2014
Visit site

They have released them. I saw it in best buy. There was nothing under my other one...it was installed by att twice and they spent a good 2 minutes wiping down the screen to make sure nothing was on there before applying it. It lifted in the same spots twice. Rather annoying.

schminckemd10

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site

Spigen - really? Can't find anything on their website. I use the Spigen curved crystal one, which isn't glass, but still works extremely well and covers the entire screen
I could be wrong...I think I was talking about the curved crystal one my apologies...

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site

It's going to be hard to keep a protector on the edges with out them popping up. Only downside to the phone.

mortalmallard

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site

Bestbuy allegedly had a tempered glass protector made by Zagg. I have yet to see one anywhere. I emailed Spigen and they have the curved crystal one as mentioned above. I asked if they were even in development for tempered glass and I was told they will jot be making them at all. Too costly was the excuse.

Posted via Galaxy S6E+

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol