I'm having some problems with my Qi Charging stand from Verizon when I have a otterbox case on my Edge +. It will charge fine but after maybe a min, it will act light I removed it and then it will connect again and charge.

Any Ideas?
    09-07-2015 08:56 AM
    I'm having some problems with my Qi Charging stand from Verizon when I have a otterbox case on my Edge +. It will charge fine but after maybe a min, it will act light I removed it and then it will connect again and charge.

Any Ideas?
    Welcome to the forums!

Try removing the otterbox case and see if that fixes the problem. If it does, then it's definitely the case causing interference which in turn stops the charging between the two devices. There's really no fix if this is the case, other than selecting another protective case or removing the device from the case when charging. Which will be problematic since the purpose of Qi charging is going wireless and having the convenience of being able to place the device on the charger without further hassle.
    09-09-2015 10:40 AM
    Also, I have a Qi charger that was working great. No issues. Now after a few months it's starting to loose it's sweet spot. I find I'm having to move the phone around more to find that perfect spot and no longer able to just plop it on the charger. My point? It could be your charger too.
    09-10-2015 07:10 AM