Samsung Pay activation offer, receives a free wireless charger or wallet flip cover, Note 5 and S6 E

mmakoto

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
offer valid from today on until Oct 11 2015. only works on the note 5 and s6 edge+.

from the samsung pay app:
1 - register and activate at least one card
2 - tap "more" on the upper right corner
3 - tap "announcements"
4 - tap "Samsung pay activation offer", it's the only one there
5 - scroll all the way down and tap "get my free accessory", you'll then get a unique code to redeem that free accessory.

product is currently on pre-order only, and shipping is free, but you still need to enter CC.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...www.samsung.com%2Fus%2Fmobile%2F...G920WCSAM1

Last edited:

twitch3488

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
offer valid from today on until Oct 11 2015. only works on the note 5 and s6 edge+.

from the samsung pay app:
1 - register and activate at least one card
2 - tap "more" on the upper right corner
3 - tap "announcements"
4 - tap "Samsung pay activation offer", it's the only one there
5 - scroll all the way down and tap "get my free accessory", you'll then get a unique code to redeem that free accessory.

product is currently on pre-order only, and shipping is only free if over $50.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...%2Fus%2Fmobile%2F...G920WCSAM1&token=j2PlM2-f

I was able to free shipping just by doing the standard shipping option, unless I missed a charge at checkout.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Android Central

mmakoto

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
that's correct, once the code is entered-the amount shows 0.00 with free shipping, but still had to enter CC info.

stan23

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Sweet! Got my wallet cover on order. The wireless chargers are out of stock and cannot be ordered.

Also, if you select paypal for payment, you bypass entering any credit card info. You don't need to enter your paypal info either. It just takes you to the order confirmation page.

Arlene619

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
I did the same! Did you get a choice of color for the charging pad?? I honestly don't mind because it's free lol.. but i didn't get an option .

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34