I think I'm switching over to the Note 5 now :(

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm still keeping my edge plus but... One issue I have been having a lot lately is really aggravating me.. When I'm holding my phone, whether it be one hand or two.. My palms are hitting the screen on the edge causing my screen to do crap j don't want it to do. This has become annoying for me... I love the way this phone looks as it's much sexier than the 5..but this one issue is annoying me. I'm probably gonna switch between the two for a while.

Posted via the Android Central App

JakePleasants

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Just to warn you, as a Note 5 owner, this happens on the Note as well. Probably not as bad as the Edge Plus, but the Note has extremely thin bezels and I'm in the process of training myself to hold the Note differently than I held my iPhone 6 Plus.

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't happen to me either, but I hold it by the tiny edges. I do hit the bottom capacitive buttons sometimes, but not the sides?

V J

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
While this has personally not happened for me yet, I also started using my Edge+ with a case from the beginning. Have you tried that? I use the Neo Hybrid Crystal from Spigen. Very stylish and doesn't ruin the aesthetic of the phone, clear back so the shiny back panel still shows but the sides do give you a bit more to hold on to.

IMG_0268.jpg

I don't think I could ever give up this phone unless it's a newer and improved edge+ model. This is the only android phone I've used where I don't have to turn the screen on to make me smile :)

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
I use a case as well. Well not all the time but even with the case it sometime happens. Plus it's an excuse to add the note 5 to my 10 phones haha

Snappy Phoenix

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
I'm still keeping my edge plus but... One issue I have been having a lot lately is really aggravating me.. When I'm holding my phone, whether it be one hand or two.. My palms are hitting the screen on the edge causing my screen to do crap j don't want it to do. This has become annoying for me... I love the way this phone looks as it's much sexier than the 5..but this one issue is annoying me. I'm probably gonna switch between the two for a while.

I put this case on my edge+ and never touched the edge accidentally even once:

vZLg4fF.jpg

3sJQmTI.jpg

Racing24

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
The Tech21 case sold at TMobile retail locations for this phone rocks. I love the way the phone looks with it on and the back if the case is grippy. In terms of added bulk, it's negligible.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
The Tech21 case sold at TMobile retail locations for this phone rocks. I love the way the phone looks with it on and the back if the case is grippy. In terms of added bulk, it's negligible.

I've been looking for a Tech21 for the Edge+. Haven't seen one. Guess I need to check out TMob.

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Are you sure it's a Tech21 for the Edge Plus? Tmobile's site only shows Incipios. Also, I've been watching the Tech21 site and it only shows the S6 edge, not the Plus.

Racing24

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Yes, Tech21 for the Edge+. I was surprised to find it at my local Tmobile store. It's really the best and nicest case I've found so far for the Edge+. I'll see if I can find model number of the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Yes, Tech21 for the Edge+. I was surprised to find it at my local Tmobile store. It's really the best and nicest case I've found so far for the Edge+. I'll see if I can find model number of the case.

Freaking finally. You're correct, I cannot find this case anywhere else. This is the one you got, right?

Samsung Galaxy S6 edge plus Tech 21 Evo Wallet - Black | T-Mobile

It's not even listed on Tech21's site. Geez.

Racing24

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
That's not it. It's got a frosted back and it's not a wallet-style case. Strange that you can't find it anywhere.

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
That's not it. It's got a frosted back and it's not a wallet-style case. Strange that you can't find it anywhere.

Guess I'll have to go to TMob. I can only find the one above on TMob's site and nothing else anywhere. Not for the Plus. All kinds of Tech21's for the S6 Edge though.

Racing24

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
The SKU is SUPM45743 and the model is T21 Evo Frame CLR/WHT. See if you can find it now.