Gold Platinum vs Silver Titanium (side by side)

V J

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Just in case anyone else was torn between the Gold and Silver like I was, I took some pics of the two for a side by side comparison. While they're both really, really attractive, I eventually decided to go for Gold and gave the Silver one to my partner. I would've been happy with either one though but my partner preferred Silver :)

image1 (2).jpg

image2 (2).jpg

image3 (2).jpg

image4 (2).jpg

image5 (2).jpg

image6.jpg

image7.jpg

image8.jpg

image9.jpg

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
God I wish I had the Gold. I have the gold in the smaller edge and j with Verizon had it for the plus.

Posted via the Android Central App

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
It's gold all the way for my gs6 edge plus I think I polish this thing more than my Harley Davidson haha

I keep mine in an Oakley bag and wipe it down everytime I bring it out. Then use Whoosh at least once a week to get the tough fingerprints off it. :D

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Cleaned up some posts. I want to remind people of PUPPAH:
P.U.P.P.A.H
(Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional,Attentive and Helpful)

• Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
  • Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person you’re talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if you’re posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
  • Be a pro. Don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. In a nutshell, ‘think before you post’.
  • Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members’ problem.

If you are not familiar with this then please review the community guidelines linked to in my signature

omgitsjoe

May 1, 2013
Visit site
I have the black. I think they are all pretty sexy!

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
I do too though when I first saw the PLUS I really wanted the Silver and would had gotten that if available here in the States.

I am second guessing myself though and think I should've gotten Gold instead ugh??

Though not for nothing but Black / Blue is nice nevertheless so I don't actually lose

Sent from my Samsung S6 Edge+ using TapaTalk

robber

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
The thing is with the gold is that the color tone changes substantially in different lighting. I am holding my gold right now typing this and you would swear it is silver.

Both look awesome in these pics. There is no nicer looking phone available in my opinion.

jabtano

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm on T-MO US. Gold or black. I went gold. But the silver looks pretty sick too.

djh2011

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm considering the edge+ but not wild about my only color choice with Verizon 64gb being the black sapphire. I would get the silver if available. And gold only available in 32gb. I know there are storage options out there, but any of you owners wish you had purchased the 64gb?

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary