2-3 times per week, my phone drops the Verizon network, and I have to restart it to restore access. Is anyone else experiencing this? I was having a similar problem on my Galaxy 4 before I changed phones in August.
    10-08-2015 09:09 PM
    No problems with Verizon on my S6 Edge plus but never had a problem with my previous phones as well.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    10-08-2015 10:02 PM
    2-3 times per week, my phone drops the Verizon network, and I have to restart it to restore access. Is anyone else experiencing this? I was having a similar problem on my Galaxy 4 before I changed phones in August.
    I actually see this problem too...not as frequently maybe like once a week or once every two weeks. I came from the Note 3 and never had an issue there...

10-09-2015 06:45 AM
    Short Answer: No. Mine keeps it's LTE signal and hasn't dropped anything.

Long Answer: I've seen the opposite with the VZW Edge +. I had the G2, G3, iPhone 6+, and G4 and they would all switch to 3G while I was sitting in my chair at home intermittently. The Edge + has never switch to 3G in that spot. It's held on to the LTE signal even though it's sitting at the same dBms as the other 4 phones.
    10-09-2015 07:31 AM
    It possibly might have to do with VolTE? Try turning it on (if not already) and see if that helps. I've seen people reporting about bad calling signal because you do not use LTE data during phone calls with the Edge+ if Advanced calling is off. I could be wrong, but worth trying!

10-09-2015 06:31 PM
    On Verizon, the Edge+ isn't compatible with Advanced Calling v1.0, so VoLTE is not relevant.

I'm getting the same problem; my Edge+ will lose all cell data / signal, while displaying multiple bars of 4G. It doesn't reconnect until I restart, and usually find that I've missed several calls / messages. It's horrible.

It's a little over a month old, so I'd get it replaced under warranty, but I just cracked the screen, and didn't opt for insurance. The crack I can live with; the failure of basic communication functionality I cannot.

If anyone finds some answers, I'd love to hear them.
    11-08-2015 03:29 PM
    On Verizon, the Edge+ isn't compatible with Advanced Calling v1.0, so VoLTE is not relevant.

I'm getting the same problem; my Edge+ will lose all cell data / signal, while displaying multiple bars of 4G. It doesn't reconnect until I restart, and usually find that I've missed several calls / messages. It's horrible.

It's a little over a month old, so I'd get it replaced under warranty, but I just cracked the screen, and didn't opt for insurance. The crack I can live with; the failure of basic communication functionality I cannot.

Um. I'm using Advanced Calling on my Verizon Edge+.
    11-08-2015 06:23 PM
    Same here; using advanced calling and no issues dropping the veriVerizon signal.

Um. I'm using Advanced Calling on my Verizon Edge+.
    11-08-2015 08:34 PM
    Huh. Okay, I suppose it does say "advanced calling" and "HD voice" in Settings. I tried turning on the setting from the Verizon website and it gave the incompatible message.

In any case, it's not helping the issue.
    11-09-2015 01:20 AM
    Not sure what you mean, how is it not helping the issue?
    Is there some definitive information that you are aware of?

Huh. Okay, I suppose it does say "advanced calling" and "HD voice" in Settings. I tried turning on the setting from the Verizon website and it gave the incompatible message.

11-09-2015 09:04 AM

Advanced Calling works fine on my Edge +?
    11-10-2015 07:32 AM

Sounds like a call to VZW's tech support is in order for you. As for your screen crack, sorry to hear that. I'd contact Sammy and see how much they'd charge to fix it.
    11-10-2015 07:33 AM