Otterbox?

bdrakr

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
anyone have an otterbox on this phone? first drop today hit the bottom of the case, and the protector did fine. the drop itself, though, I believe to be from the case itself because it's so slippery. I have better grip on the phone with the case there at all.
any one else have this issue?

Posted via the Android Central App

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
That case is so freaking big on a phone that is so freaking big. No way. I just plopped down the extra $120 for insurance and leave a slim Incipio case on it. My 2 cents.

Ken Allen3

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
That case is so freaking big on a phone that is so freaking big. No way. I just plopped down the extra $120 for insurance and leave a slim Incipio case on it. My 2 cents.

Agree totally. Even the slimmest otterbox (symmetry) is too big. They add too much bulk. For me, the Spigen cases are a better balance between protection and size/feel.

Posted via my SM-G928F

radiogirl83

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
Agree totally. Even the slimmest otterbox (symmetry) is too big. They add too much bulk. For me, the Spigen cases are a better balance between protection and size/feel.

Posted via my SM-G928F

I'm happy with the Spigen for every day use, but when hiking up a mountain I definitely want the Otterbox!

Posted via the Android Central App