Cannot transfer some apk files from my G S4. Pic. attached.

xxx JeNeSaisQuoi xxx

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,
So, this apparently discontinued app shows and is fully functional in my G S4... But when I make an attempt to transfer it over to my new G S6 edge+ via Bluetooth it gives me the message as is captured in the picture. I tried to send it to another phone (#3)... I also tried to swap those phones' SD cards... all to no avail. Another phone wouldn't even show the app in the list. I even did SmartShare, too... the app still showed up nowhere. This was a PAID app, too. That is beyond irritating. 😬 Is there another way to get it to my edge+? Please help...
Thanks!

Sent from my new sexy edgy shiny ❤Galaxxxy S6 edge+❤

Attachments

• 41812.jpg
    41812.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 31

xxx JeNeSaisQuoi xxx

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
Oh, I did try... None of those files showed up on the new phone. It seems as if they cannot leave the old phone... I even moved it on the SD card (on the old phone) and inserted that SD card into another phone, but it wouldn't show on the SD card then! So weird and annoying...

mmakoto

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Why not just move it to a pc and then download it to the edge+? Or even upload it to the cloud and use your edge+ to download it.

xxx JeNeSaisQuoi xxx

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
Update. The PC trick did not work. It was my last hope... I'm so pissed. It was a (once PURCHASED!) icon pack for go Launcher... one of my favorites, too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11