I've been having this problem with my S6 Edge+ where randomly if I go turn my phone on (just waking it to unlock) either the screen wont turn on and the phone will be frozen for 10-20 seconds then it will turn on and I'll be able to unlock it, or the screen will turn on and it will also be frozen for 10-20 seconds, then sometimes when I finally unlock it the phone will be frozen and it will kind of reset itself, not restart but take me back to the unlock screen and it will work fine. It doesn't happen often enough for it to seriously annoy me, but if there's a fix I'd love to know. And when the phone is on it runs amazing, never had it freeze up once only when that unlock glitch happens. This might happen maybe once or twice a day max.
    skid_ likes this.
    10-21-2015 08:29 PM
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it's a common problem with the Edge+. There's a similar thread here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...esponsive.html

It's not affecting *ALL* of the units but it's fairly common. Unfortunately no-one has found a solution thus far, hopefully because it's a widespread issue Samsung will fix it in a firmware update. For myself, it's also affecting one of my two Edge+ units.
    DiPepsi likes this.
    10-21-2015 08:36 PM
    Thanks VJ, all I wanted to hear, as I said this isn't terrible news, it's probably great news cause it means it's not just my handset that's affected so it will most likely be fixed in a firmware update. Other than that minor fault the phone runs amazing.
    10-21-2015 08:41 PM
    Thanks VJ, all I wanted to hear, as I said this isn't terrible news, it's probably great news cause it means it's not just my handset that's affected so it will most likely be fixed in a firmware update. Other than that minor fault the phone runs amazing.
    Yeah, I haven't heard anyone complain about it that it's so bad they decided to exchange the phone. I think typically it happens once every couple of days at most. I can't remember the last time mine did it but I know it happened a few times in the past maybe 1-2 days in between.
    10-21-2015 09:08 PM
    Yeah, I haven't heard anyone complain about it that it's so bad they decided to exchange the phone. I think typically it happens once every couple of days at most. I can't remember the last time mine did it but I know it happened a few times in the past maybe 1-2 days in between.
    Yeah nothing too much to worry about, just a fix would be nice, but overall an amazing phone!
    10-21-2015 09:10 PM
    Jup, at least 2 more threads about this. My unit does it too... Hope Samsung fixes it soon :/

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-22-2015 02:13 PM
    Mine does it at least once a day, wiping the cache, factory reset, all only solve the problem temporarily. I hate my phone so much
    10-22-2015 04:20 PM
    Update out now.
    10-22-2015 05:17 PM
    Update out now.
    Really? I haven't got an update notification?
    10-22-2015 08:51 PM
    Why do you hate your phone? It's an amazing phone and it doesnt happen often enough for it to be too annoying.
    10-22-2015 08:52 PM