New to Android and zooper and help!

stressds

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Hi there,

Just got my first Android phone. The edge+. Loving it so far.

I got Zooper pro thinking that I could get the below widget on my home screen. It doesn't appear to be one of their defaults and it must be custom created or third party. Does anyone know where I can find it?

It's one of the Zooper images on the play store, so I didn't think it was a third party skin.

Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 3674.jpg
    3674.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 60

jessmags

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi there,

Just got my first Android phone. The edge+. Loving it so far.

I got Zooper pro thinking that I could get the below widget on my home screen. It doesn't appear to be one of their defaults and it must be custom created or third party. Does anyone know where I can find it?

It's one of the Zooper images on the play store, so I didn't think it was a third party skin.

Thanks!

Try the Zooper Royal skin...

stressds

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Thanks!

The skin appears to have apps built into it. Must be something that can be done with zooper and something like Nova launcher?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
There are not exactly apps inside those skins. They are templates created with Zooper Widgets and shared through the Play Store. You could create them yourself with just Zooper and a lot of patience :)

You can create your own widgets and import some skins just using the stock launcher and Zooper Pro. Other skins will need a custom launcher to work properly (grid size, margins, etc).

This is my recommendation. Start creating your own widgets, it doesn't matter how simple they are. Use the stock templates or some free skins from the store and play with them. In no time you'll find that those settings are not so scary as you thought :) Worth the effort.

And remember, feel free to ask if you need any help.

stressds

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the advice. I will definitely start working on it.

Strange to be able to do so much coming from a locked down OS ☺