Help! Issues

lp1993

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone.

I am having problems with my edge plus (I've already had it replaced once).

Firstly, the bottom button sometimes doesn't respond. When the phone is sleeping or whatever you call it, on but not being used, I press the button and sometimes nothing happens.

Secondly, my battery life is so bad. I generally have to charge it 2/3 times a day.

Anyone else have these problems?

Snappy Phoenix

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone.

I am having problems with my edge plus (I've already had it replaced once).

Firstly, the bottom button sometimes doesn't respond. When the phone is sleeping or whatever you call it, on but not being used, I press the button and sometimes nothing happens.

Secondly, my battery life is so bad. I generally have to charge it 2/3 times a day.

Anyone else have these problems?

yes these are known issues. the freezing bug when you randomly leave the phone for a while. Even the latest firmware update didn't fix it.

See this: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...us/596111-freezing-unresponsive-new-post.html

I keep my phone on the charger all the time. This phone's battery is just to temporarily hold a charge, if you wanna use it, always keep it connected.

Worstp hone I ever bought

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Reading through all these threads make me thankful I didn't fall for the claims that Samsung had fixed the lag issues they've had for generations of devices. I wonder if custom ROMs have fixed these issues just like they have for the Note 4.

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
yes these are known issues. the freezing bug when you randomly leave the phone for a while. Even the latest firmware update didn't fix it.

See this: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...us/596111-freezing-unresponsive-new-post.html

I keep my phone on the charger all the time. This phone's battery is just to temporarily hold a charge, if you wanna use it, always keep it connected.

Huh? Read the post you gave. There are probably a few phones having issues, but not all, and not a "known issue". I hate that statement. If you're unhappy, take it back, sell, it, switch to a different device, etc. Do something else, but don't tell the poor sole that they bought a POS phone and they are screwed now, when that's simply not true.

Ken Allen3

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site

Huh? This is far from my experience with the phone. I've had a few freezing issues but generally speaking the phone has been fast, fluid and I'm getting 18hrs+ with over 5hrs screen on time.
Don't know where u came up with this statement about the battery from. I'd return that phone if I were u.

Posted via my SM-G928F

Last edited:

anon(1463213)

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Huh? This is far from my experience with the phone. I've had a few freezing issues but generally speaking the phone has been fast, fluid and I'm getting 18hrs+ with over 5hrs screen on time.
Don't know where u came up with this statement about the battery from. I'd return that phone if I were u.

Posted via my SM-G928F

I second that. This is the phone when the best battery life (from what I've owned so far). I've owned an S2, S3, Note 2, S4 Mini, Note 3, Alpha, Note 4 and Note Edge

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995