Lines under screen in sunlight?

DiPepsi

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
I can see lines under my S6 Edge+ in direct sunlight, and no its not the grid, and the lines are not all over the screen, I have one long one down the left side of the screen and some smaller ones on the right but not really anything in the middle of the screen. I can't really describe the colour of the lines but I'd say maybe they're white. It's really weird because I can only see them in sunlight, in any other lighting they're invisible, and when I say invisible I actually mean that. I have tried to spot them in any other lighting but I just can't. Is this normal? I found a post with someone with a similar issue but I'm not sure if it's the exact same thing.

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm using the regular s6 and I have the lines in sunlight as well. It's only when the sunlight is super super bright that I see it.

Posted via the Android Central App

radiogirl83

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
Can't say I've noticed so far and had the phone out in plenty of sun.. Afraid to go looking for them now, though ;)

DiPepsi

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
Can't say I've noticed so far and had the phone out in plenty of sun.. Afraid to go looking for them now, though ;)

You would've noticed them by now dont worry. They dont affect the screen anyway you can just see them its nothing really.

john_ath

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
I have also a big vertical line in my s6e+ !
Can be seen only in black screen and only in direct strong sunlight.
Otherwise cannot be seen!
I dont know what it is. Maybe screens' type defect.

Posted via my SM-G928F

designerge30

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
guys i am really disappointed i buy a new s6 edge+ with original clear case and i get shucked that the original case scratch my screen i try to keep it with me then i feel too bad i sale it after one month using, then i buy a now s7 edge now i face the same thing happened with all of you i can see some lines and in some places something like drops all appear under sunlight only, i feel bad i don't now what to do i just can't ignore it lool every time i remember it i feel too bad :':)':)':)'(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma