Samsung s6 edge plus or lg v10

aseve035

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I'm in love with the Samsung edge plus. Its a beautiful phone and the display models I've tried are wonderful. I've spent a good part of an hour playing with a demo V10. Which would you choose and why. This would help me decide which I will buy. Price doesn't really effect me so what would be a deciding factor for yall

Posted via the Android Central App

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I don't think you can go wrong with either. I had the G4 before the S6E, and it was a great phone. The V10 seems to improve on that.

It really comes down to what you want. Do you need removable storage and battery? Do you prefer LG ui or Samsung Touchwiz?

LG isn't great at updates though, so there's that.

aseve035

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Honestly not to happy with either I they each have their pros and cons. The update thing does give me worries though

Lodingi

Q&A Team
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I currently have the S6 Edge Plus. I went to Verizon yesterday to check out the V10 & DT2. I'm on day 10 of my 14 day window. I spent about an hour in the store giving equal time to both. I concluded that neither device is an adequate replacement for my S6E+. To me the DT2 was too square and both devices give up a fair amount of screen space due to their on screen buttons. Also, neither device had that premium feel I had read in every blog.

I can certainly appreciate the specs and features the V10 & DT2 bring to the table. They certainly caught my attention. But in the end I think the S6E+ is the better device (for me). The only other phone I would consider is the Note 5.

aseve035

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I currently have the S6 Edge Plus. I went to Verizon yesterday to check out the V10 & DT2. I'm on day 10 of my 14 day window. I spent about an hour in the store giving equal time to both. I concluded that neither device is an adequate replacement for my S6E+. To me the DT2 was too square and both devices give up a fair amount of screen space due to their on screen buttons. Also, neither device had that premium feel I had read in every blog.

I can certainly appreciate the specs and features the V10 & DT2 bring to the table. They certainly caught my attention. But in the end I think the S6E+ is the better device (for me). The only other phone I would consider is the Note 5.

Thank you

jrogers999

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Regardless of the phone. I have the s6 edge + and love the Samsung pay. I use it everywhere.

Lodingi

Q&A Team
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Honestly not to happy with either I they each have their pros and cons. The update thing does give me worries though

I wouldn't worry. Samsung has been getting better with each Android release. I think it's starting to sink in with most oem's

Thank you

My pleasure.

Regardless of the phone. I have the s6 edge + and love the Samsung pay. I use it everywhere.

Yeah. Sadly my bank isn't yet on board. Hoping for it very soon. Samsung Pay does appear to be the best of the bunch.

aseve035

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Now also the price. I thought the v10 was alto more expensive. But the 200 dollar difference kinda effects my mind (I'm cheap Lol) does the difference between the ticker screen and dual edge really make the two hundred dollar difference worth it

Lodingi

Q&A Team
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Now also the price. I thought the v10 was alto more expensive. But the 200 dollar difference kinda effects my mind (I'm cheap Lol) does the difference between the ticker screen and dual edge really make the two hundred dollar difference worth it

Depends on the carrier. I got the S6E+ from Verizon. They reduced the price $100 putting at the same price as the Note 5.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781