So I recently factory reset my S6 Edge+, and after reinstalling some applications, I tried to re-download the Car Mode for Galaxy app from the Galaxy App store, but I can no longer find it (via search or history). Just me, or has this application been pulled from the Galaxy app store?
    11-03-2015 10:48 PM
    I can't seem to find it either
    11-04-2015 01:57 AM
    So I recently factory reset my S6 Edge+, and after reinstalling some applications, I tried to re-download the Car Mode for Galaxy app from the Galaxy App store, but I can no longer find it (via search or history). Just me, or has this application been pulled from the Galaxy app store?
    Is Drive Mode the same thing? I have that as a default app on my phone.
    11-06-2015 08:05 AM
    I Use car dashdroid app

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-06-2015 02:37 PM
    Thanks for the replies. I liked using the Car Mode (For Galaxy) app because it was a MirrorLink approved app, and none of the other car dashboard apps seem to be mirrorlink compatible.
    11-06-2015 04:55 PM
    Thanks for the replies. I liked using the Car Mode (For Galaxy) app because it was a MirrorLink approved app, and none of the other car dashboard apps seem to be mirrorlink compatible.
    are these mirror link apps good?
    http://www.mirrorlink.com/apps

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-06-2015 11:35 PM
    Do you know which version you had by any chance? I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and the latest version I can find on Galaxy apps is version 2.0 which won't work with MirrorLink in my car...
    11-11-2015 03:26 PM
    Unfortunately, I do not recall.
    What was annoying though, it would only work through MirrorLink in the VW, but not in the Honda.
    11-13-2015 09:15 PM
    Hello Haz,

So I was able to find it today in the Galaxy App store again, and it now works in the Honda with MirrorLink, but I had to open another MirrorLink approved app first. Then, you will get the side menu bar to show, and you will be able to get to the home screen of car mode on the car's infotainment system. Though, you will not be able to use Google Maps or Here Maps, which sucks. As that is what I was looking forward to the most to being able to use.

11/16 Update: The Car Mode app is only approved by MirrorLink while in park, it will forcefully close when in motion. Kind of a big deal if it truly did want to compete, or add a feather to it's cap, against Apple and Google's product...
    11-14-2015 09:37 AM
    02-25-2017 01:40 AM