Samsung galaxy s6 edge plus defective screen

Partof31967

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
I see many consumers have a issue with the new Samsung Galaxy s6 edge and edge plus phone. My first samsung product and last. Screen cracked, on left edge. From volume button's to back button on bottom, after charging over night. Anyone else seeing these similarities yet ???
Samsung says " no defects " Phone carrier said " My problem "
Well.... it seems that the 13th fortune 500 appliance company along with the 41st fortune 500 phone carrier are not caring about there customers ! And the customers are doing nothing about it ???? I don't know what carrier everyone is with but we all have the same product and it looks to be the same defect.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge + is what I have. The problem is the same. Left edge, charging and screen cracking. I read about one that cracked while holding it and they heard it happen. WOW...
Please call Samsung and complain... You won't get anything for do so, But they are acting like there's no problem with this product.
I don't want a replacement phone, it's only going to do the same thing. Phone carrier tells me to pay off the $840 phone and they will get me a new phone with another payment plan for that $700 phone. So I just bought a $840 paper weight. Sounds right..
These companies move jobs over seas / boarders to cut costs, we're out of work, but stupid enough to spend money on one special purchase of a product to make us happy after all we give to our children, community and life, we get lied to by that same company we just helped to raise the stock prices of there multi- billion dollar company. I guess I should thank them for treating us second rate. Our country ??
Once again... call and complain, be heard and know we are stronger when we are united. Hopefully, some day it will pay off. Please also call better business Bureau.

crester

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Why do people come online and insist that some problem they have is some CRITICAL DESIGN FLAW that every phone manufactured has an issue with? If you have a problem get it fixed... stop with the drama.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc