Issue in opening samsung s6 edge+ theme

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
Hello there. I want to know. How can i fix my S6 edge+ theme? Because somehow it suddenly cannot browse the Theme.. I have clicked it again and again and i still could not open the theme. Now i cannot download any new theme. Is there any way for me to fix this?

Posted via the Android Central App

Bravfoe

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Try a simple restart first. Hold the power button on the right-hand side for about 2 seconds and then select restart. It will power-cycle your phone. It's worth a shot first to see if things start working again before you do a wipe/re-install.

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
Try a simple restart first. Hold the power button on the right-hand side for about 2 seconds and then select restart. It will power-cycle your phone. It's worth a shot first to see if things start working again before you do a wipe/re-install.

Thank you for yr suggestion and i did restart my phone. But it seems that there is nothing change because when i tried to click the theme, still cannot browse. So i guess i have to reset eveything back then....?

Posted via the Android Central App

Bravfoe

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, it sounds like a factory reset is in order then. I forget what buttons you press to do that, but someone on here will remember and will chime in. Best of luck and make sure you back-up your photos, contacts, etc. beforehand.

Ken Allen3

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, it sounds like a factory reset is in order then. I forget what buttons you press to do that, but someone on here will remember and will chime in. Best of luck and make sure you back-up your photos, contacts, etc. beforehand.

Settings >backup and reset

Posted via my SM-G928F