I currently have the HTC ONE (M8) and one of the things I didn't like is the notification led. It only has a single color so I can't assign different colors for different notifications. ALSO, it doesn't blink at all while its charging, which I hate.

I'm undecided between the LG V10 and the S6 Edge Plus. Aside from the notifications on the side of the phone, does it have a multicolored notification light?

While I'm at it, anyone know if the V10 does?
    11-24-2015 03:13 PM
    I currently have the HTC ONE (M8) and one of the things I didn't like is the notification led. It only has a single color so I can't assign different colors for different notifications. ALSO, it doesn't blink at all while its charging, which I hate.

I'm undecided between the LG V10 and the S6 Edge Plus. Aside from the notifications on the side of the phone, does it have a multicolored notification light?

While I'm at it, anyone know if the V10 does?
    I can't comment on the LG but I really love my Edge+ it does everything I want (apart from the blue led!) and the 32GB is enough for me at the m oment. From what I have read about the LG it is a fine piece of kit. Let us know what your choice is!
    11-24-2015 03:16 PM
    So that's a "no" on the RGB Led?
    11-24-2015 03:32 PM
    It definitely has RGB. I'm unsure of the level of customization, because I don't use it but it's definitely there.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-24-2015 03:57 PM
    Yes, it has a RGB LED. Unfortunately, my go to app for years, Lightflow, isn't working perfectly.
    11-24-2015 04:06 PM
    I don't know if you can customize the light colors, but the phone does flash different notification colors by default.
    11-24-2015 04:12 PM
    Thanks, everyone
    11-24-2015 04:33 PM
    So that's a "no" on the RGB Led?
    As others have said it does have an RGB led and I have seen all three colours but haven't yet found a way to customise them apart from being able to switch it off globally. The text for this setting, which is under settingsSounds and Notifications/LED Indicator reads "Light up the LED indicator when charging, voice recording or receiving notifications". If anyone else has found an other settings for the LED I would like to know. It does flash (blue) when receiving emails etc
    11-25-2015 01:14 AM
    Yes, it has a RGB LED. Unfortunately, my go to app for years, Lightflow, isn't working perfectly.
    Same issue here. Just an FYI - I have a black/64GB unit - I have gotten LF to work with the LED - works fine, but the sound notifications are truncated sometimes (most of the time). It's quite annoying, but I have read that once MD (6.0) comes out, they might be able to finally get it working properly.
    12-11-2015 02:39 PM
    I have found at least red, green and blue. The default seems to be blue. I have not found a way to change it overall for the phone in notifications, but some apps, not all of them, but some apps allow you to change it. Chomp is one of them. So my texts flash red. My email flashes blue, the default . Another app is set for green. But all of the changes were done within the apps that allowed for it. Gmail does not seem to allow for the customization and you are stuck with the default, as best as I can tell.
    12-11-2015 04:52 PM