Auto-correct woes with emails and languages, can I get some help?

A

AC Question

Auto-correct woes with emails and languages

Hello,

On my Samsung S6 Edge+, the default samsung keyboard autocorrect is driving me mad.

Problem 1:
Previously I installed multiple languages for auto correct so I could text different folks in different languages, then I decided to uninstall and disable those other languages, but auto correct still has the entire dictionary of foreign languages loaded and there doesn't seem to be an option to remove those other than word by word as I type...

Problem 2:
Since my phone is synced with my gmail, whenever I start typing any words, it will suggest random people's email addresses in the autocorrect which I can't seem to disable. I am not even typing in the "To" field of any email either, just googling things or texting.
I checked my contacts list on gmail but that's empty. It seems to just have memorised every single person I ever emailed even 10 years ago. Short of deleting those old emails, how do I get rid of those email address suggestions from my autocorrect?
Again, there doesn't seem to be an option to turn those email suggestions off and I can't even delete these ones from the autocorrect list - doing so says "are you sure", I confirm, and next time I start typing a few characters, that same email address gets suggested again!

Thanks in advance!