My experience with a cheotech fast wireless charger

iFebby

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys I'm doing a review for the choetech fast wireless charger T513-S .

Link for product: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017U9FVK...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4897030

I'll try to make this simple and straight to the point.

I will be breaking this into sections so lets go at it okay? Ready? Great!

Packaging, what's included, and pictures - I thought it was great packaging. It was straight to the point at protecting the product and easy to remove from the box. I've in the past dealt with boxes that are literally a maze to open. I'd love it if it came with chocolate though. It did included the usual manual, warranty card, and a USB cable which can serve as the main USB cable or a spare.

3a682aa14609bb70dd589aa4d6ae17ae.jpg

f5da8962806db75e1c5cbd2b1f96cbb6.jpg

075a49414b1fca75bfd6012f6e9194b3.jpg

8f9f559c44fe6f278d95018719c18b28.jpg

Product durability/stability/usage - when I held the fast wireless charging unit in my hand I thought it felt very durable. I even dropped it by mistake and thought it would not work or even worse crack but to my surprise it worked just fine.* Over the course of 1 week and a few days I kept it at my work station at work and I and few Android users at work used it on and off. It didn't once give issues with any devices except a nexus 6 which is curved at the back so it wouldn't sit properly nor charge at full speed but that's obviously due to lack of fast wireless support. I'd say it has stood its ground so far when using it on my galaxy s6 edge+.

Likes and dislikes - I personally didn't like that my s6 edge + takes over pretty much all of the size of the pad but that isn't a product issue as they do offer a more square option for someone who dislikes this version. I did like that it's all eco friendly packaging and of course it includes a nice USB cable which comes in handy in my opinion as you can never have too many. Its my first fast wireless charger that takes advantage of fast charging wireless on my s6 edge + so obviously another like! I lastly liked the price of $36! That's super cheap compared to samsungs solution. That is about it regarding the likes and dislikes.

Overall I'd highly recommend this product if you're seeking to take advantage of fast wireless charging to max out the charging rate of your device (note 5 and s6 edge+). Even if you don't have a fast wireless charging device it is still nice. My co workers with galaxy s6 units all loved it as it is nice to be able to sit down and pick up your device easily. If you don't own one already, go to Amazon and order one as it does include an amazing 18 month warranty so you can't go wrong. ;-)

83e208b327347eef8173bbfc3d15f74a.jpg

Droid3r

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Im getting mine delivered today.. only paid 3.99 for one day shopping... Amazon made a mistake and a bunch of us(slickdealers) got the charger for free.

uploadfromtaptalk1450286421914.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair