S6 edge+ tempered glass and case question

Reyexel

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
So hello guys i finally decided to buy the s6 edge+ but i want to ask first some question

My friend told me i should just use the spigen neo hybrid case but in the meantime i also want to have tempered glass on

The question is
1.can the case fitted compatible even if there's a tempered glass on?
2.will the tempered glass bother the screen sensivities? If yes what kind of screen protector should i use?

Please post what kind of protective screen and case you use, so i can find which will fit best for mine

Thanks in advance.

Posted via the Android Central App

jessmags

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
So hello guys i finally decided to buy the s6 edge+ but i want to ask first some question

My friend told me i should just use the spigen neo hybrid case but in the meantime i also want to have tempered glass on

The question is
1.can the case fitted compatible even if there's a tempered glass on?
2.will the tempered glass bother the screen sensivities? If yes what kind of screen protector should i use?

Please post what kind of protective screen and case you use, so i can find which will fit best for mine

Thanks in advance.

Posted via the Android Central App

I have that case! Love it! Slim profile and offers good protection! I have not found a tempered glass screen protector that worked so far :( And by worked, I mean, fit right. I have used this screen protector (ZAGG Invisible Shield HD Dry Apply) and I love it! Works great!

Hope you love your new phone! I have had mine since September, and still LOVE it!

jessmags

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I have that case! Love it! Slim profile and offers good protection! I have not found a tempered glass screen protector that worked so far :( And by worked, I mean, fit right. I have used this screen protector (ZAGG Invisible Shield HD Dry Apply) and I love it! Works great!

Hope you love your new phone! I have had mine since September, and still LOVE it!

OH! And no, the case does not get in the way of the screen protector at all. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12