On my Galaxy S6 Edge +, why can't I hear or be heard when making calls?

A

AC Question

Galaxy S6 Edge +

Galaxy S6 edge + can't hear or be heard when I make phone calls. Randomly it works, sometimes I have to factory reset it and it will work for a little bit. I've tried multiple sim cards and carriers that work in other phones consistently.

Its never been repaired and I don't want to send it back to samsung or anyone else.

it's AT&T
I can hear it connect to make the call but once it connects i don't hear anything and they can't hear me.

Thanks

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S6 Edge +

Galaxy S6 edge + can't hear or be heard when I make phone calls. Randomly it works, sometimes I have to factory reset it and it will work for a little bit. I've tried multiple sim cards and carriers that work in other phones consistently.

Its never been repaired and I don't want to send it back to samsung or anyone else.

it's AT&T
I can hear it connect to make the call but once it connects i don't hear anything and they can't hear me.

Thanks

Welcome to Android Central!

Try pulling up the phone dialer, then go to the top right, tap on the settings menu, find the noise reduction option and turn it off. See if that fixes the issue for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy