Fast Charging

tara_adele

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
When I first got my phone (4 months ago) the fast charging feature worked fine. For the past few weeks now, it has not worked. It seems to charge very slow also. But I did notice my phone battery got down to about 8%, I plugged in and the fast charge worked all of a sudden. Does the battery percentage have to be at a certain amount for the fast charge to work?

tara_adele

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
so I figured out that it will fast charge if I plug the cord in with a slight tilt where the cord goes in the phone.. so it's either the charger or the phone.. not sure. anyone else have this issue?

rbarnes65

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Unplug the charger and cable, plug the charger back in, then plug the cable back in to the charger, then plug into phone. Make sure that the the phone is plugged in when you unplug the charger.

Galaxy S6 Edge +

Droidx316

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Do you have the original Samsung charger your phone came with that's giving you problems? If so that's why the cables get loose after a few months. I just bought a new Samsung charger but not adaptive fast charger for $9.95 and am just using the new cable and using my old adaptive fast charger and the connection is *** tight. I was lucky and got the new charger for real cheap.

Posted via My Galaxy Edge +

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude