Hey guys, I believe it's my first post (be gentle)

As you guys can see from the image battery drain is ridiculous. I was hoping to get marshmallow (hopefully to fix this issue) but..doesn't seem like I'm getting it anytime soon (I'm on T-Mobile)

Any suggestions to improve battery life and reduce these percentages. (The screen I understand, but the rest, seems a bit high)

Thanks y'all

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails weird battery drain-33242.jpg  
    04-03-2016 12:10 PM
    Hey guys, I believe it's my first post (be gentle)

As you guys can see from the image battery drain is ridiculous. I was hoping to get marshmallow (hopefully to fix this issue) but..doesn't seem like I'm getting it anytime soon (I'm on T-Mobile)

Any suggestions to improve battery life and reduce these percentages. (The screen I understand, but the rest, seems a bit high)

Thanks y'all

Posted via the Android Central App
    Welcome to Android Central!

You can give Greenifiy a try to put some apps to sleep. You can also try doing a factory reset, I am sure you have received a few updates on the phone. Might help it out a little.
    04-07-2016 03:27 PM
    I found Google Calendar crippled my battery, also Snapchat, Kik, Viber, FB Messenger... all chat relay programs are really bad for battery drain. Also, do you have Android System Webview installed.. unless you code or test web based apps within the Chrome browser... "Disable" that as well.

Turn Sync, Bluetooth, Location and NFC OFF when your not using them.. also goto Settings > Privacy & Safety > Location > Location Methord... Set this to "Wifi and Mobile Networks" or "Battery saving Mode" as its also known.. Turn OFF "Use Location".. in Camera settings (Huge Battery Drain), remove any apps you dont use or no longer need, then go into Smart Manager and "Clean" then reboot your Phone

Hope this helps
    BBSeattle and XOrlando like this.
    04-07-2016 08:55 PM
    Thanks guys! I'll try it out!
    04-15-2016 04:54 PM