Bluetooth problem since 6.0

smhism

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone else had an issue w/ bluetooth devices staying connected since the 6.0 upgrade (on VZW if that makes any difference). I didn't have the issue with lollipop at all. The issue is more noticeable with my car stereo, as it disconnects after about 15-30 seconds of audio playback. While messing with it last night, I noticed my Asus Zenwatch 2 is also disconnecting, but seems to be automatically reconnecting. I've tried a factory reset that appeared to work for a day and then the issue came back. I've tried clearing cache and all that jazz. I'm one step away from trying to contact VZW for a possible replacement, but trying to avoid it if I can. Any suggestions?

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I've heard of this quite regularly after the MM update. Youre best bet would be to do a Factory Reset. But, you can try entering recovery and wiping the Cache Partition first, to see if that helps.

Chris

smhism

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Hi

I've heard of this quite regularly after the MM update. Youre best bet would be to do a Factory Reset. But, you can try entering recovery and wiping the Cache Partition first, to see if that helps.

Chris

Been there, done that. Helped for maybe two days and started again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835