Safe Mode wont turn off on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus ?

Laura Nicole1

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
My Galaxy S6 Edge Plus keeps going into safe mode out of the blue. My volume down button can't be stuck because it goes down when I press it then comes back up and I rubbed rubbing alcohol on it just in case. I even restarted my phone and powered it down a couple of times then I tried holding down the power button and voulme down key and a screen with 5 options pop up and you pick how you want your phone to restart and it wont let me scroll them any of them it automacially goes down to the 5th option which says something about a USB and when it powers back on safe mode is still on and I havent installed ang new apps Ive been having the same apps for a while now and my phones never done this. Also it wont take screenshots by the using the home key and power button it will some days but then not other days. I just need a way to turn off safe mode. Could the volume down button be stuck internally ? It doesnt seem stuck because it goes up and down it doesnt stay down.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
My Galaxy S6 Edge Plus keeps going into safe mode out of the blue. My volume down button can't be stuck because it goes down when I press it then comes back up and I rubbed rubbing alcohol on it just in case. I even restarted my phone and powered it down a couple of times then I tried holding down the power button and voulme down key and a screen with 5 options pop up and you pick how you want your phone to restart and it wont let me scroll them any of them it automacially goes down to the 5th option which says something about a USB and when it powers back on safe mode is still on and I havent installed ang new apps Ive been having the same apps for a while now and my phones never done this. Also it wont take screenshots by the using the home key and power button it will some days but then not other days. I just need a way to turn off safe mode. Could the volume down button be stuck internally ? It doesnt seem stuck because it goes up and down it doesnt stay down.

Have you noticed any apps updated recently? You don't have to install anything new, only get updates. There may be one app that updated that's causing the issue.

Laura Nicole1

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
I havent had internet for any of my apps to update, but is there any way of knowing which app it is or the apps it could be ? Its been in safe mode for over 3 hours now.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I havent had internet for any of my apps to update, but is there any way of knowing which app it is or the apps it could be ? Its been in safe mode for over 3 hours now.

Unfortunetely you will have to go through an uninstall each app one by one. Can you maybe log into the play store on a PC and check recently updated apps this may give you an idea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma