Since the new Marshmallow 6.0.1 update, my 6s Edge+ has issues sending pictures. I can take pictures perfectly fine, view them in the gallery fine but when I send them to other android or apple users they are distorted. The colors are way off, like a messed up rainbow and the lower quarter of the picture is chopped and shifted. Never had this issue before the 6.0.1 update. And suggestions? -thanks
    09-28-2016 09:43 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! How are you sending the pictures? Email, texting, SnapChat, etc.? Does it happen no matter how you send them?
    09-29-2016 12:12 PM
    Hello. I kinda have the same problem but only when i send them on facebook messenger
    09-29-2016 01:37 PM
    Does it matter if you select the photo from within FB Messenger vs. going to the Gallery first, selecting the photo, and tapping the Share button?
    09-29-2016 01:46 PM
    I select the photo from the gallery, which looks perfect and I send it as a text. I'll try email, don't do any type of social media. I've sent pictures to people with iPhone and druids, it's all the same distort. I have a picture that's was sent back to me but I can't figure out how to attach so you all can see.
    09-30-2016 02:45 AM
    Here's how to post an image: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-central.html

Can you try a 3rd party SMS app, just as a comparison?
    09-30-2016 09:58 PM
    Since the new Marshmallow 6.0.1 update, my 6s Edge+ has issues sending pictures. I can take pictures perfectly fine, view them in the gallery fine but when I send them to other android or apple users they are distorted. The colors are way off, like a messed up rainbow and the lower quarter of the picture is chopped and shifted. Never had this issue before the 6.0.1 update. And suggestions? -thanks
    I'm having this exact problem. All messages sent through text come out this way to other users. It's unfortunate because my pictures are often unrecognizable to others. I assume this is an issue with Samsung and their update and I hope it's fixed. I, too, have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+.
    Kelbo619 likes this.
    10-09-2016 05:20 PM
    This, too, is my problem. It doesn't matter if I attach a photo from the gallery or take the picture to text. I have this issue sending to another android or apple user...the photos are distorted both in color and shape or are complete blacked out.
    Kelbo619 likes this.
    10-17-2016 02:50 PM
    This happened to me once but hasn't happened since. Weird.
    10-18-2016 08:44 AM
    My husband and I are having the SAME problems, where he has a Samsung and I have an LG....has there been any resolution to this? It's ridiculous and anytime I want to send a photo some someone now (and I'm a photographer that runs a business) I end up having to do it over FB messenger or e-mail.
    Kelbo619 likes this.
    10-24-2016 01:06 PM
    I'm having the same issue. I have a Galaxy S6. It is very random when it happens... I cannot figure out a rhym or reason to it. It only occured after the latest android update.
    Kelbo619 likes this.
    10-25-2016 12:20 PM
    I have been experiencing this for months now and I'm pretty upset about it! i am a Samsung supporter to the core, but issues such as this makes it hard to win an argument. sad to see there are no solutions listed here
    Kelbo619 likes this.
    11-16-2016 02:05 PM
    I too am having this issue and am NOT happy about it. Has anyone gotten any sort of resolution on what is causing this? Right now I can't text pictures to anyone... they all are going through distorted; rainbows, etc. What's the point of having a camera if you can't send pictures to friends, family, etc. This was working fine until probably a month or so ago.
    11-22-2016 08:00 AM
    I'm also having trouble sending pics via text messages. When I send them to my husband (who has a Samsung Galaxy S7 like me) or my MIL who has an iPhone, they are distorted on their end about 99% of the time. I can send pics to my sister and mom who have iPhones and they are just fine. I don't understand and this is quite frustrating! I usually have to email pics or use Facebook messenger when they distort via text. Is there a solution??
    11-22-2016 10:02 AM