Samsung S6 edge SM-g925F suddenly blocks (is a no carrier version unblocked worldwide)

FelipeJV

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
Hello!

First of all, thank you for having the time to read my problem, and I will be glad if you can help me.
I´m from Argentina, and buy a brand new Samsung S6 edge model SM-G925F, through "amazon.com" to a vendor with excellent reputation.
It was an international unblocked version, so it has no carrier associated.
I bring it to Argentina, started using it, and works really fine! After almost 2 months, the phone suddenly (and I mean suddenly, not installing nothing, or making a factory reset, flush, nothing at all), the phone stops being registered to my local operator.
It says "Network locked SIM card inserted".
I went to my local operator, they changed the nano card, and says the same thing. I tried with 2 more other carriers, and happens the same. On a cellular store, they told me my cellphone with Blocked, and that I have to talk with the carrier that it is blocked.
The problem, is the phone has no carrier associated at all!

I call to Samsung Argentina, Samsung USA, the Vendor. No one can help me.

Can anyone helps me?
Thanks in advance,
Felipe Vilela

Last edited by a moderator:

Samsung_user15

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Have you contacted the fraud and cloning department? It is different than customer support and they're more knowledgeable. Unfortunately, they are only legally allowed to tell you so much without legal representation (although, I'm not sure how it works where you are). I've found You Tube to be awesome! My neighbor is insane and obsessed with my life and has hacked me for a year(9 phones, 2 tablets, 4 laptops, and 2 imacs...I'm a graphic designer). I just got her out! I've been through 5 iphones, 3 blackberries, and now the S6 edge (which has been the best so far). I've had multiple carriers. Verizon did confirm that there was 3rd party listening software loaded on my phone (I need a subpoena for them to release the information), but in addition to that, settings were changed without my permission or me changing them, etc. It's a new day and age and this year, I've learned more about hacking and how extremely easy it is. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. Unfortunately, You Tube shows both sides...how to hack and how to prevent it, so it's a bit of a battle. It sounds as if someone (maybe someone you know or maybe a random stranger from a cafe) has hacked you. Check You Tube if Samsung is not helping you. You'll get more information in the long run. I'm interested to learn what you find out. It's been a long year and taken a ton of research fir me to learn about it all. I wish I could see the coding on your phone and I could tell you instantly if it's been hacked. Getting the hacker out can be a much more difficult process.

Posted via the Android user