Touch not working on Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G9250 (Custom Rom)

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have the China variant of S6 Edge. Which probably has the exact same specs as the other variants. I found an interesting custom rom that was originally for Note 8, ported for all the variants of S6 Edge EXCEPT MINE, THE CHINA ONE :'( So I was able to install the port successfully. The phone also boots properly. But once the lock/home screen appears, I can't do anything because the touch doesn't work. My question is, Is there any tweak I can do to the rom.zip file so that I can make the touch work on my device. Like take some attribute from the stock rom and modify it on the custom one.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Once you start flashing different ROMs on the phone you basically throw out any help we can give , as we help more with stock ROM , better place to ask would be XDA Forums and the developer of that ROM.

anon(10614692)

Jun 26, 2019
Visit site
Go back to wherever you found the ROM and see why this wasn't done by the developer. We can't comment on other people's work when you haven't provided any information. As mentioned above XDA forums is your best bet

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If you can't decompile the ROM, no, you can't change anything. (And if you could, you probably wouldn't be asking.)

See if you can still get into Download mode and flash the stock ROM. Then contact the developer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty