Best Galaxy S6 Edge Case Thread

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
I am really impressed with the Galaxy S6 Edge, although the lack of micro-sd card support is a bit a let down still I think its time to upgrade from my long due Galaxy S4 to Galaxy S6 Edge hope the price is right.
I'm going to buy a spigen case so far this is the only case that looks good for the Galaxy S6 Edge so far

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Case by Spigen

What do you think? just dont like the camera cut out a bit what do you think?

Last edited:

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I like spigen's cases. No worries though the phone doesn't come out until April anyway. There will be plenty of choices by then.

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
What do you think? just don't like the camera cut out a bit what do you think?

I am seriously considering the Edge as my next device and for some reason, I like the pearl white over the black. But when I saw this case last night, I immediately fell in love with it and the black Edge!! :D

Here's my only concern with the Edge.... The glass back obviously warrants a decent case. But once you slap on a case, won't you lose the ability to wirelessly charge the phone? :confused:

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I am seriously considering the Edge as my next device and for some reason, I like the pearl white over the black. But when I saw this case last night, I immediately fell in love with it and the black Edge!! :D

Here's my only concern with the Edge.... The glass back obviously warrants a decent case. But once you slap on a case, won't you lose the ability to wirelessly charge the phone? :confused:

No, you can still charge wireless with a case. But be aware not with every case out there.

flippedout

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
As long as the case is not too thick you will be fine. I have tried several Spigen and Cruzerlite cases on my N5 and have never had a problem with wireless charging.

Posted via the Android Central App

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
As long as the case is not too thick you will be fine. I have tried several Spigen and Cruzerlite cases on my N5 and have never had a problem with wireless charging.

Posted via the Android Central App

Got a Spigen on my S5 and really like it. Thin lightweight. Durable
No way would I ever go back to an otterbox again.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
This cracks me up. Everyone wanted Samsung to ditch the plastic and use premium materials, but what does it matter if you're just going to slap an ugly case on it?

atishc

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
galaxy-s6-clear-case.png

I agree with spridell, the official clear case looks like the best compromise to show off the phone and the edge while at least giving some protection.

This cracks me up. Everyone wanted Samsung to ditch the plastic and use premium materials, but what does it matter if you're just going to slap an ugly case on it?

lesleybey

Banned
Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
The official Samsung clear case will do for now and then I'll just add a good ole screen protector. I've seen one on Amazon, iLLumiShield S6 screen protector. It wouldn't do any justice if I just add an ugly looking, bulky hard case on it.

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Do you think Zagg will produce a glass screen protector for the the S6 Edge? I think they could do it but shipping would become more expensive and as such they would charge a premium for it.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

DriftSlave

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
I'm sure when Spigen makes a Neo-Hybrid case for it, it will be pretty nice looking.

People don't want to drop this phone and the slightest gash or dent can really ruin the appeal of it. It's understandable why people want to protect their investment, I don't blame them.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
What about skins instead of a case? Seems like that would still give some protection/grip while leaving it in almost all it's naked glory.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance