No Green Option?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: No Green Option!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would not be cool. I thought the Blue and the green were the better colors.

UpTheDumper

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site

I thought the avengers themes were going to be the active.

Posted from the commode, thanks to Samsung Galaxy S5a.

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

Samsung probably said "hey let's make the S6 in the two new colors we have never made, but let's not release them in the beginning of the launch and let the people wait 6+ months"

Come on now! I was looking forward to the Green one so bad because I'm sick of black and have never liked white phones. I've been waiting over a month to order this phone and now I guess I have to go with the black because I have no other option besides gold :/

Posted via Android Central App

Alex_NJ

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site

Here in the UK we don't have the green available either, it is impossible to get the green on contract, nor can we buy the 32gb edge version.

Anyone who wants the green sim free must go on to amazon.de and buy it on there. It works out very cheap too

pjm1891

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site

Here in Sweden we had the green option available but Samsung and most retailers have stopped taking pre orders for the green ones because apparently they can't meet demand! Some places that still take pre orders on the green one says it will be about a 2 month wait after launch. Apparently the first batch arriving here will only have the green in small numbers.

Hectorius

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site

One of the reasons I was getting the new S6 was the different colors....not anymore. I wonder if they realize how much money they are going to loose by not offering more colors at launch.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site

I'm guessing it will be awhile especially up here.

That's why I went back to the iPhone, 6 Plus 128GB.

When the Emerald Green becomes available, I will upgrade.

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
They will probably release them down the road. In the US I'm sure the "suits" said our customers want black and white, look at these sales numbers on black and white phones.

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site

One of the reasons I was getting the new S6 was the different colors....not anymore. I wonder if they realize how much money they are going to loose by not offering more colors at launch.

no doubt it will cut into their profit, but there gonna sell zillions of these things. unfortunately our voices won't be heard ... I think the black looks cool, and I'm more into function over form. the S6 is a beast and it would be ashame to let a color deter someone from owning one. I hear ya though bud, it's disappointing.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol