So the article says :
    Samsung confirms that both the S6 and S6 edge will be available in black, white and gold colors

Is this the Sapphire Black or does it also come in just black? Doesn't it seem that it looks More like a Navy(Sapphire) color than black?
    03-26-2015 09:24 AM
    It's just one black... It's not as blueish as the one in the S4, but closer to the one on the Note 4, with a shinier finish.
    http://www.androidcentral.com/sites/...-2-9zh2jqc.jpg

You can read a bit more on the "Now let's talk colors" section of that article.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge hands-on preview | Android Central
    03-26-2015 10:44 AM
    So the article says :
    Samsung confirms that both the S6 and S6 edge will be available in black, white and gold colors

Is this the Sapphire Black or does it also come in just black? Doesn't it seem that it looks More like a Navy(Sapphire) color than black?
    I'm not 100% sure, but the following image may show the black Samsung is referring to:

The color looks a little blue-ish. So I'm not sure if that color is what we'll see being referred to as black and lighting is giving it a blue-ish tint. Or if there will be another color, not shown, that is black.

Edit: Spook beat me to the post - Thank you.
    SpookDroid and Floridadomer like this.
    03-26-2015 10:45 AM
    I just left a T-mobile store and they let me hold the Black Edge. In that lighting it looked a lot more black than a sapphire blue. My guess that it the sunlight it would look more blue but I think for the most part, it will look black indoors.
    SpookDroid likes this.
    03-26-2015 12:18 PM
    Samsung has a slightly loose interpretation of what they call black so it wouldn't surprise me if it had a blue tint in some light.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-27-2015 10:32 AM
    just back from BestBuy where I wanted to compare the S6 to the edge. Getting the 64GB edge after holding both phones. The phone is definitely mostly black but even in store with the fluorescent lighting it has some blue tinge to it. I imagine that this will be more pronounced in clear daylight making it a dark blue/black color. I was quite impressed by the color as it isn't the standard black. But man is it a fingerprint magnet.
    03-27-2015 11:31 AM
    So many things are fingerprint magnets these days. I almost feel like I should wear a velcro strap around my wrist and attach a cleaning cloth to it. If anyone asks I'll say it's a wrist cape. >.>
    SpookDroid likes this.
    03-27-2015 01:30 PM
    +1 Agreed, looks navy blue or midnight blue in person.

Posted via Android Central App
    03-29-2015 02:55 PM