My edge s6 looks amazing

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Looks like my deceased George Kitty..sniff, sniff...:'(

So tell us about any stutter, lag, overheating, battery draining too fast...and especially the touch sensitivity when touching right on the curves. Another poster on a different thread mentioned his concerns with all of these things on his newly acquired edge. :(

Frazzel 001

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
My new galaxy S6 edge just looks amazing I been checking the video links and pictures on the net I just can't wait hurry up pre order the gold edition ye baby.....

Ulimate Note 3

How do you find using the keyboard on this device? Also holding it in your hands for a long period of time compered to the normal candy bar style? I'm undecided after holding both today in my local Samsung store

Posted via the Android Central App

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
How do you find using the keyboard on this device? Also holding it in your hands for a long period of time compered to the normal candy bar style? I'm undecided after holding both today in my local Samsung store

I'm not someone who owns the phone yet so my opinion should be taken with a grain of salt, but I felt the same way after holding it my first time in the store. The normal version just felt more comfortable to me,but I love the look of the Edge more. I couldn't decide and ended up going back the next day and that's when I knew the Edge was for me. It felt more natural to me the 2nd time. I think it's because I knew what I was suspecting and I liked the feel.

Obviously my sample size is small, but it seems like one of the things that will grow on you. I'd recommend going back and trying again because you may have that feeling I had or maybe you'll end up feeling the opposite way.

Also, I know even though I don't want to, I will most likely have the phone in a case most of the time. I'm imagining most cases will give the edge bezel a little thicker and more natural feeling.

Just my opinion!

Frazzel 001

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm not someone who owns the phone yet so my opinion should be taken with a grain of salt, but I felt the same way after holding it my first time in the store. The normal version just felt more comfortable to me,but I love the look of the Edge more. I couldn't decide and ended up going back the next day and that's when I knew the Edge was for me. It felt more natural to me the 2nd time. I think it's because I knew what I was suspecting and I liked the feel.

Obviously my sample size is small, but it seems like one of the things that will grow on you. I'd recommend going back and trying again because you may have that feeling I had or maybe you'll end up feeling the opposite way.

Also, I know even though I don't want to, I will most likely have the phone in a case most of the time. I'm imagining most cases will give the edge bezel a little thicker and more natural feeling.

Just my opinion!

Fair enough I should go back and try it again... My mind is set on the edge as it looks lovely compared to the standard version. Just gotta get used to a phone that's different to the norm with its design.. Shall have a go at typing on it a bit note and see how I feel about it. Thanks for your reply

Frazzel 001

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site

Just my opinion!

I did what you said and my minds made up the edge it is

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I am truly amazed at how good the camera is and perhaps this will get my wife onboard with a smartphone (she would of course go iOS) but hey maybe I can get her to Android, though I doubt it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois