my T-Mobile galaxy s6 edge shipped

FrankSupreme

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
I'm pretty sure Verizon is releasing them before the release date, Because when i called about the pre-order date they said" do it as soon as you can so you can get it quicker."

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Strange how some of you are back ordered as I didn't get to pre order mine until 5pm Saturday and it shipped today and will be here tomorrow

Posted via the Android Central App

05 TypeS DC5

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Mine is out for delivery, I got an email last night from UPS that my package was shipping, didn't get anything from tmobile. It's out for delivery today! can't wait!!!!

05 TypeS DC5

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I ordered black sapphire 32gb expedited.

To me personally 32gb is plenty for what I need, maybe not for everyone, but I still have exactly 15.7gb free on my htc one m7 and i've had it for 2 years. Never had an issue running out of space.

coreymcl

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
I'm switching carriers from Verizon to T-Mobile and ordered mine yesterday and received a noticed that my phone is out for delivery today.

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I ordered black sapphire 32gb expedited.

To me personally 32gb is plenty for what I need, maybe not for everyone, but I still have exactly 15.7gb free on my htc one m7 and i've had it for 2 years. Never had an issue running out of space.

I'm like you in that 32gb is more than enough. I have unlimited data, keep a few gb of music on my phone in case ever out-of-range or on a plane, and other than that have been fine. I think people who like to have lots of games installed, have LOTS of purchased music (especially if lossless) or want a selection of videos to watch when out-of-range are the ones who can use all the space they can get. I just stream whenever I can and it's worked out well as (even with T-Mobile) I'm rarely out of signal these days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair