T-Mobile Netflix free for Year?

05 TypeS DC5

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone been able to register, I noticed it says for the first 90k signups. I tried to register mine today but it keeps saying IMEI and WIFI MAC address are wrong. But they aren't, so i'm curious if anyone else has been able to sign up for it yet?

Also, I'm already a netflix owner, i'm wondering if this means I wont have to pay for the year?

Update***

Once you register, you will receive an email like this confirming it was accepted:
netflix offer.PNG

Once you have the code go to netflix and under your account you will see "Gifts & Offers" enter code and you will see this:

"Your $107.88 credit will be applied to your next bill."
netflix.PNG

Removed actual codes and account info for my security of course ;-).

Last edited:

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I registered last night, but I haven't received a code or anything yet.

Posted via the Android Central App

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone been able to register, I noticed it says for the first 90k signups. I tried to register mine today but it keeps saying IMEI and WIFI MAC address are wrong. But they aren't, so i'm curious if anyone else has been able to sign up for it yet?

Also, I'm already a netflix owner, i'm wondering if this means I wont have to pay for the year?

I completely forgot about this. I haven't received anything either from T-Mobile. Did you get a link or an email?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I did it when I got my phone on Tuesday. I received the code about 5 minutes after completing the request -- and applied it to my Netflix account. It credited $107 to the account.

05 TypeS DC5

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
NVM user error i had different font on my phone and it was hard to read macaddress correct. one of mine said 8B but w/ special font i had it looked like 813 which is tampa area code so i thought it was 813 lmao it was actually 8B

Also, dang that was quick i got my code w/ in 5 minutes...

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I registered last night, but I haven't received a code or anything yet.

Same
At first when I tried to register it also said wrong IMEI but I tried next day and it went through but still no code. Its been 2 days and no code

Edit: Apparently I received it the same day but I didnt get notification from email must have went into 'promotions' folder

moviedude2k

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
T-Mobile didn't even tell me about it. Thanks to Android central I asked and I figured out how to get the credit. 5 min later I have a year free of Netflix and a shiny new s6 edge. Got mine on 3/31

05 TypeS DC5

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Just entered My code and got free year not bad..... very simple process. Also, I updated my original post to include screenshots. Make sure to claim yours before they are out of codes!

Last edited:

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Be sure to check your Gmail Promotions tab. That's where my confirmation was almost immediately after submitting it.

sherylm

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I received my phone Friday (4/3/15) afternoon, entered the information that evening, received a conformation code, but no reply email with the Netflix code. I've emailed customer service. I have checked all my folders (primary, social, promotion, and spam) to no avail.

Last edited:

DoyouFanBoyBro

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I received my phone Friday (4/3/15) afternoon, entered the information that evening, received an conformation code, but no reply email with the Netflix code. I've emailed customer service. I have checked all my folders (primary, social, promotion, and spam) to no avail.

Did you check the confirmation email ? The code is actually in the email.

sherylm

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I just found it, I didn't search my email for Samsung! Yay!
I had previously searched T-mobile and Netflix.

Last edited:

Lilandra Ra

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
What is the correct way to enter the wifi/Mac Address

For example if you phone says F7:29:6C:44:DS:T4 (made up numbers) Do you put in the colons? It says my wifi MAC Address is not right and I have even tried using dashes. Phone was delivered on 4/3, so it isn't just 24 hours.

Thanks

GWaLL13

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
What is the correct way to enter the wifi/Mac Address

For example if you phone says F7:29:6C:44:DS:T4 (made up numbers) Do you put in the colons? It says my wifi MAC Address is not right and I have even tried using dashes. Phone was delivered on 4/3, so it isn't just 24 hours.

Thanks

Yes type it exactly as it appears in the about device menu. A problem I knew friends were having is that either the second or third set of digits there would be something for example 80: so they think it's the number 8 followed by the letter O. In actuality it's 2 numbers, rather than what people expect to be a letter followed by a number, or number followed by a letter.

via the AC App on my S6 Edge

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae