I'll buy this to have as a backup like I do with my iPhone. Great for concerts/beer fests/car shows. Too bulky for every day use in my opinion but great in a pinch.

juice pack
    mxrider821 and vegasdroid like this.
    04-02-2015 11:58 PM
    That's definitely on my shopping list of things I will be buying. The gold one will look really nice with my gold S6E.

Sent from my DROID MAXX!!!!
    anon(27512) likes this.
    04-03-2015 12:41 AM
    I would like to get this too but its quite expensive to be used as a " back up " in case you need it ? I do know that when it is used it'll be worth it.
    anon(27512) likes this.
    04-03-2015 07:13 AM
    I'd personally rather get something like this if portability is the #1 concern: Amazon.com: Anker® 2nd Gen Astro Mini 3200mAh Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita

You could just plug it up and let it charge in your pocket and then you aren't stuck lugging around a big ugly phone the whole time. I know everybody has different preferences though.
    04-03-2015 08:42 AM
    i live chatted with a mophie agent and asked if the s6 edge juice pack might come in white soon, since their s6 non-edge juice pack already has white.

sadly, i got a canned answer: we're always working on new products, check back with us often.

i asked once more for them to ask a manager/supervisor, no answer.

my s6 edge is in white, so i want a white mophie juice pack. too bad this company, like so many others, don't really have good training to reply to basic questions in a positive way.
    04-03-2015 11:25 AM
    Mophie and Samsung announced at MWC they were a launch partner and would have product ready for the 4-10 date, I guess that means ONLY the S6 is ready for the 4-10 date. Plus I will simply wait for AT&T to get it in stock and take my corporate discount off of it, not paying full retail.
    anon(27512) likes this.
    04-03-2015 04:39 PM
    I would like to get this too but its quite expensive to be used as a " back up " in case you need it ? I do know that when it is used it'll be worth it.
    Worth and money are both subjective. I kind of go out a lot, and even if I didnt I think it's useful. I agree the price might be high, but it's a good product. I've owned more than one of their juice packs for different devices and they've never given me issues.

Also you might not find it bulky like I do, but I find most cases bulky unfortunately. This is why for my use case I refer to it as a backup.
    04-03-2015 05:14 PM
    I'd personally rather get something like this if portability is the #1 concern: Amazon.com: Anker® 2nd Gen Astro Mini 3200mAh Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita

You could just plug it up and let it charge in your pocket and then you aren't stuck lugging around a big ugly phone the whole time. I know everybody has different preferences though.
    I have a similar product. I like these if I'm stationary (restaurant, plane, etc). But when I'm active I don't want to be held back by a chord.
    04-03-2015 05:15 PM
    i live chatted with a mophie agent and asked if the s6 edge juice pack might come in white soon, since their s6 non-edge juice pack already has white.

sadly, i got a canned answer: we're always working on new products, check back with us often.

i asked once more for them to ask a manager/supervisor, no answer.

my s6 edge is in white, so i want a white mophie juice pack. too bad this company, like so many others, don't really have good training to reply to basic questions in a positive way.
    Agree. You could try their aluminum (looking?) one. It looks nice.
    04-03-2015 05:16 PM
    So the juice pack charges up along when you regularly charge your phone? And how would that work with the wireless charging pad?
    04-04-2015 09:25 AM
    So the juice pack charges up along when you regularly charge your phone? And how would that work with the wireless charging pad?
    I doubt it would work with a wireless charging pad. They make no mention of qi on their site. It has a pass-through for your fast charging cable though, and (assuming it works in the way their other models do..) it will charge your phone first, and then the pack.
    04-04-2015 11:17 AM

Agree. You could try their aluminum (looking?) one. It looks nice.
    @deadp1xel: for the S6 Edge, it only comes in black and gold - 2 options only.

for the S6 non-Edge, it comes in black, white, and gold - 3 options.

the issue as you know is that my S6 Edge is white, so i'm stuck with choosing between the black and the gold, neither are anywhere close to ideal.

since they have a white one for the S6 non-Edge, i'd suspect that they would have had the white one for the S6 Edge BEFORE they'd have the gold one, right? you know, black first, then white, then gold, then the more "exotic colors" like green and blue.

well, i asked and they gave me a very unpleasant answer - completely and totally canned corporate-speak.

furthermore, there's no real way to email them to ask. i wonder if they are a good company or not? their products look nicer than many other brands' products, but looks may be deceiving - things that look well designed may be technically not entirely competent, etc.

in any case, my reply here is really to say that you mentioned the aluminum-looking one, and there isn't such an option for the S6 Edge (nor for the S6 non-Edge). where did you see the aluminum-looking one, may i ask?
    04-04-2015 06:13 PM
    @deadp1xel: for the S6 Edge, it only comes in black and gold - 2 options only.

for the S6 non-Edge, it comes in black, white, and gold - 3 options.

the issue as you know is that my S6 Edge is white, so i'm stuck with choosing between the black and the gold, neither are anywhere close to ideal.

since they have a white one for the S6 non-Edge, i'd suspect that they would have had the white one for the S6 Edge BEFORE they'd have the gold one, right? you know, black first, then white, then gold, then the more "exotic colors" like green and blue.

well, i asked and they gave me a very unpleasant answer - completely and totally canned corporate-speak.

furthermore, there's no real way to email them to ask. i wonder if they are a good company or not? their products look nicer than many other brands' products, but looks may be deceiving - things that look well designed may be technically not entirely competent, etc.

in any case, my reply here is really to say that you mentioned the aluminum-looking one, and there isn't such an option for the S6 Edge (nor for the S6 non-Edge). where did you see the aluminum-looking one, may i ask?
    Right-sorry. Read your other post wrong. For some reason I thought you changed topics and we're talking about their portable universal batteries and not the juice pack case. That does suck that they don't have white.
    04-05-2015 04:16 AM
    If I were going to consider an S6 or an S6e I would definitely get the Mophie. They make a nice and well-designed product.

📐🍷from the sliQ side of womb with the n.Edge🍶📏
    04-05-2015 05:33 AM