Wow "Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Drop Test - Most Durable Yet?!" on YouTube

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
After accidentally catapulting my Note 3 into a wall - when it was in an Otterbox Defender - I look at this video and see drop tests that my phone wouldn't have noticed causing "scuffs" (I call them "damage") to the edging and cracked glass. When Samsung makes a phone as tough as a Defender case I'll be impressed. This test? Meh. Put a Defender (when they come out with one) on that phone (after it's been fixed) and repeat the tests, and I doubt that there'd be a scuff mark on it, let alone broken glass.

Nice N Sticky

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
After accidentally catapulting my Note 3 into a wall - when it was in an Otterbox Defender - I look at this video and see drop tests that my phone wouldn't have noticed causing "scuffs" (I call them "damage") to the edging and cracked glass. When Samsung makes a phone as tough as a Defender case I'll be impressed. This test? Meh. Put a Defender (when they come out with one) on that phone (after it's been fixed) and repeat the tests, and I doubt that there'd be a scuff mark on it, let alone broken glass.

Yea but then you have to live with having an ugly case on a daily basis

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

But that is not the point of these tests, it's just see how it holds up from a fall without a case. Not to test how good the case around it is

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer