Smart Switch

jaymzb0nd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Just got my S6 today. Tried downloading Smart Switch on my Droid Turbo but it says the app isn't available on that phone. Anybody have similar problems or another app they used to transfer things? The main thing I wanna be able to transfer are my text messages.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Just got my S6 today. Tried downloading Smart Switch on my Droid Turbo but it says the app isn't available on that phone. Anybody have similar problems or another app they used to transfer things? The main thing I wanna be able to transfer are my text messages.

Install Hellium from the Play store in both phones and when backing up, if you just get the Free version you must backup to an SD card or phone, then copy that whole folder to a PC and move it to the S6, then restore from it.

Or if you want a little more simpler way, just pay the Developer for the full version, I think is $4.99 and you can backup to the Cloud, even passing apps and data without backup just select your old device from the Dropdown and select the apps you want to restore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance