Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
The S6 edge is really enticing, it really is. The frugal side of me says to opt for the extra storage as opposed to the sexiness of the edge.

Has anyone got the edge and regretted not getting the regular version??

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
The S6 edge is really enticing, it really is. The frugal side of me says to opt for the extra storage as opposed to the sexiness of the edge.

Has anyone got the edge and regretted not getting the regular version??

Not yet, but I just got it today. With my limited use it's already much better than I expected.

BlueGoldAce

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Hard my edge since last Monday, and no regrets.

Honesty.... Phones are so good now there is less and less reason to upgrade each year. The edge screen is a differentiating factor that gives more incentive to upgrade.

It looks awesome, and feels really natural when shipping and etc once you get used to it.

Night clock is great

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Hard my edge since last Monday, and no regrets.

Honesty.... Phones are so good now there is less and less reason to upgrade each year. The edge screen is a differentiating factor that gives more incentive to upgrade.

It looks awesome, and feels really natural when shipping and etc once you get used to it.

Night clock is great

I agree. I had the LG G3 which is a great phone but I saw the S6 edge and decided to upgrade early. Don't know how long I will keep it. I have T-mobile Jump so I will be able to upgrade next year if I want.

I would not have done the upgrade for S6.

DoyouFanBoyBro

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I do feel some regrets my biggest complaint is I have to have java disabled in order to use the browser at all without it being pathetic slow.

And with java disabled some websites just don't work.

cmhsam

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I will be switching to the regular s6. Not that excited about the edge anymore. After playing around with it at the samsung store it kind of lost its luster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

orangemartini

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
Nope no regrets. I probably would have regretted NOT getting the Edge. I really really like the way the display "pops", it has a unique and gorgeous look/feel more than any previous phone I've had, and I've had a lot of phones! For the amount of money I'm spending, to spend a little more and be really thrilled with my phone, be excited every time it's in my hand, for me is worth it. Very glad I chose the Edge. (Oh and btw I did not need to disable java but some people have, weird...)

Techno-guy

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
None...the edge is absolutely stunning and truly unique! That said, I really hope they come out with some useful edge features because right now, it's much more style over substance.

nikitathedog

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I say get MORE storage AND the EDGE, why not double your fun.

Yeah I got the top dog on order, 128 GB and an edge. I have decide for some time now before it came out that I would get the edge (or at least I thought at the time that was going to be the only flagship phone). Anyway I have some feelings one way or the other. I'm excited but at the same time I hope I made the right decision. I already ordered a cover, the Spigen hybrid cc, supposedly in stock, unless you bought it for like 50% through Amazon I won't get it until like a day before I get the phone on the 17th. Go figure.

I think there are just way too many article out there trying to bash the edge before a majority of people even get it in there hand. So you read the articles and then you doubt your decision. I like the look. I like the somewhat useless features that I'll probably use them. I don't care about memory or the non changeable battery. I now charge the phone every night and at work I I have a charger too. The car has a charger (speaking of that, anyone going to make a fast charger since you won't have the electrical head in the car.....my old verizon car charger charges rather fast anyway)